Sunday 26 May 2013


Secret tips that will make you get pregnant fast and easy

Words in this blog article: 1244 - Approximate reading time: 6 minutes 
Copyright Gizzi Reynolds - All rights reserved exclusively for this blog

Tips on how to get pregnant fast
If you desperately want to get pregnant fast, you're just in the right place, because the following tips, tricks and secrets can help you a lot to boost your fertility and your chances of getting pregnant faster. It may be the case that you have avoided to get pregnant for a long time, you were not ready or you didn't find the right partner yet... but once you’re really ready for a cute little baby of your own, you probably, like most women, want it to happen as fast as possible. The following tips and advisories provide you with the best, most effective ways to get pregnant fast. Ready to learn more? Let's go!

Preconception Counseling

Not that you wouldn't know how babies are made, but if you and your husband or boyfriend are ready to start a family of your own, meeting up with an expert can be a wise thing to do. You can get a chance to review your personal medical history and talk about any possible issues that could appear during your pregnancy in relation to past- or current medical issues. It would be smart to bring a list of all current medications as well, in case any of those have a negative impact on your fertility or pregnancy. She may also perform a gynecological exam on you as well as blood tests, tests for STD's (sexually transmitted diseases), a test and vaccination for rubella immunity and in some cases even genetic tests. Additionally, the midwife will most probably advice you to start taking a prenatal vitamin supplement with folic acid in it. Although it might sound awekward, you may as well see your dentist, to make sure your oral health is in good shape, as many miscarriages seem to be linked to gum disease.

Stop with the anti conception pill or other birth control well in advance

It does seem very obvious, but there's a catch. You should stop with your anti-conception / birth control well before you start trying to make a baby. Why? Well, many forms of anti-conception including the birth control pill have an effect on your fertility even weeks after you stopped taking them. That's not the case for every woman, some even get pregnant straight away after stopping with anti-conception. But to play it safe you'd better do it a few weeks in advance. I would say 3 to 5 weeks before starting to try. With IUD, whether you have the hormonal IUD or non-hormonal version of an intrauterine device, your fertility should return right away once you have the device removed by your doctor. As for Depo-Provera, the effects are meant to be long lasting, so even though you need to get the shot every 3 months, it could take much longer to return to fertility then those three months. If you want to get pregnant next year, stop with DP now. And in the meantime (provided you want to wait before getting pregnant) use a condom instead.

Determine your ovulation

Do you remember your high school years, the sex lessons at school telling you that an egg can only survive twelve to twenty-four hours after ovulation? And that sperm survives at least 48 to 72 hours after having sex? This in effect means there’s just a small narrow window of opportunity for you eff abd his sperm to get together and reproduce. So it’s quite useful to know when you ovulate. You may know roughly when that happens (around day 14 of your menstrual cycle, the first day of your period being day one) but that only applies if you're one of the few with a truly steady and regular 28-day cycle. But what you can depend on better is the fact that ovulation in most cases takes plaxe some 14 days before the last day of the menstrual cycle. So, for if for example you have a 24-day cycle, your ovulation will likely occur around day 10. If you’re doubting how long your natural menstrual cycle is, it may be a good idea to note down a few months of your menstrual cycle, when your period starts and when it has ended.

Charting your basal body temperature

One more way to find out exactly when you ovulate is by charting your basal body temperature (BBT). You’ll need to buy a basal thermometer, that shows tenths of degrees on the display. Take your basal body temperature every morning right after waking up, even before you get out of bed to visit the toilet. Your temperature drops on the day you ovulate. The day after your ovulation it spiked again and stays slightly higher until you get your period.

Have fun during intercourse

One of the most important things if you want to get pregnant fast is to enjoy the intercourse fully with your partner. Try not to focus your attention on the "getting pregnant" part because this will create an unnatural kind of stress in your body, release certain chemicals that can block the effectiveness of your reproductive system. Just enjoy every single moment between the sheets and let the getting pregnant part come naturally. You can do a lot before and after intercourse to increase the chances of pregnancy, but during the actual intercourse, let it be for what it is.

Don't forget the importance of foreplay as well, it plays a big role not only to get yourself in the right mood but as well to prepare your reproductive system to get ready to receive. Like driving a race car, if the engine is not properly warmed-up you may be able to reach the finish line, but it won't be the best result you could have set. Your body as well needs that warming-up session. It varies from person to person how long that takes, but this is all a matter of being in touch with your body. If you feel you're ready, your body most probably is as well!

A healthy pregnancy

Now, when the joyful moment finally has come and you are pregnant, there are a lot of things to take not of. Having and maintaining a healthy pregnancy isn't always an easy task. It involves extra attention to your body health, diet, daily habits and much more! Below are a few healthy pregnancy tips to start you off.

Take prenatal supplements
Together ith purified fish oil, prenatal supplements are one of the most essential thing to supplement your regular diet with. There's a little new life growing inside of you, and although it may still be microscopic small, it (and you) needs something extra to ensure a healthy development. Prenatal supplements and fish oil are the two most essential ones.

Eat plenty of (organic) whole foods
From the moment of conception, everything you eat and drink basically forms the basic building blocks of your baby's tiny body. This means you simply cannot take any risk in your diet. Organic foods ensure that only healthy nutrients enter your body, and that of your upcoming child. Processed foods contain a lot of harmful chemicals and other nasty things that are not good for you and certainly not for your unborn! Eat plenty of green leafy veg, fruits rich in Vitamin B, C and D and whole grain bread as well as nuts, peas, beans and seeds.




9 comments:

  1. Hello to The world with a mouth of happiness..
    I am Michelle Wilson From Chicago USA i want to say thank you to dr atakpotemble@yahoo.com for helping with a spell to conceive a baby... i was almost divorce by my husband Mr Wilson when we where together for 15years no child i cried everyday wiped all night and all to be in vain.. one day i came across a testimony in the internet of one Mrs Vanara Philip from canada on how a mighthy dr call ATAKPO helped her in getting twins childern for her husband i decided to contact the same dr ATAKPO on his email adress atakpotemble@yahoo.com and my life became much better and today i am happy with my family my husband stop the divorce and we are together right now with 3kids
    Thanks to great dr atakpo for helping me in these way and saving my marriage and casting a spell that make me to conceive for my husband if you are in such condition please email dr atakpo on his email address.... atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, To all my fellow ladies out there who are still finding them selves of my old situation,my name is CLARA THOMPSON and i am here to tell you all about my life this is my testimony and the great experience i have had with life, i was married for good 15years with no issue(child) i was so worried my husband was getting furious i never blamed him because he was very patient with me since all this years,i needed help so bad i went to different hospitals to see what was wrong with my womb and why i cant give birth to my own baby.the doctors always confirm that i don't have a problem,it hurts me deep when ever i see my friends breast feeding their own babies and also inviting me for their baby shower and naming ceremonies.i had no option i always attended hoping that one day i will blessed with my own child.my life was turned upside down i was ashamed of my self my mother was putting pressure on my husband to get another wife my husband declined because he truly loves me and wanted me to be the mother of his children,i needed help and had no where else to turn to.till a very good day when i was browsing through the internet i read about a spell caster that helps people to get their lover back win their money back,i never saw anything referring to the help of childlessness i just had to try this great spell caster,i contacted the spell and told him about my problem and he told me that my problem is very easy for him to handle i was shocked and thought maybe he is just trying to take advantage of my present situation,i gave it a thought and finally concluded on giving it a try.i did all the spell caster required and he told me to go and make love with my husband.this happen in June 12-2012 and i got pregnant i was so happy and this year February 22 -2013 i got my first baby girl (DISNEY) i was very thankful to this great spell caster for the great help he has rendered and for coming to my rescue when everything i had turned against me now i have my life back and my husband is so happy with me and he is telling me about having a another child for him as soon as possible.i want to use this medium or opportunity to tell all my fellow ladies who are going through my previous situation that all hope is not lost if you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him via email extremesolutiontemple@hotmail.com or via phone number on:+2348052168467 you might just be the next to give your own testimony,

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Dickness Pedro my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email;landofanswer@gmail.com, for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in march 2014,but after three years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Ogbes, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: landofanswer@gmail.com or call +2347050270227 if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine so he can do yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Malawi is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travel away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of th house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Malawi,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com)or call +27620171252 I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Malawi i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! my name is Stella from U.S.A, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank Dr. Oniha and also to make the whole world know about him and his great powers. This great Dr was the one that made it possible for me to be able to have a baby of my own i was barren for 10years i could not bear a child i lost hope and my husband was planing to go for another. the whole story change when i came in contact with Dr. Oniha when i contacted him he told me what to do and i did exactly as he said. When he was through with the spell he asked me to go for check up then i went to see my Doctor here in the U.S only to find out that i am 2weeks pregnant and now i am a proud mother of two babies.My advice to anyone out there looking for one way or the other to have a child should send an email to Dr. Oniha at {greatoniha@yahoo.com} or call him directly at {+2347052534659} because he is the only one that can help you when all hope is gone.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.WOW.WOW…After four months DR BELLO cured me from hepatitis b,after my testimony at the church, a member of my church ask for DR BELLO EMAIL ADDRESS.that she was diagnosed with herpes HSV-2 that she need a cure so i gave her the email address : ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348107996445, so she contacted DR BELLO again,so she followed the process ,purchased the herbal medicine and the herbal medicine was sent to her ,after two weeks,she went to see her family doctor for check up,then the doctor confirm that she is negative now .wow wow wow ,doctor BELLO is a great herbalist ,he has confirm 3 patients now that i know of ,pls dont neglect this post is real ,and true …

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS TO DR BELLO WHO CURED ME ON HEPATITIS B, WITH HIS HERBS AND SPELL, I SUFFERED FOR OVER TWO YEARS. IN CASE YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM, CALL HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBER +2348107996445 OR EMAIL HIM ON: ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. My life is beautiful because of you Mein Helfer.Lord Jesus into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know even when i cried all day thinking how to get well you weren’t sleeping you were dear for me.I contacted Dr. Bello herbal center lived in west Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg she’s from Africa too,She told me about Africa herbs but was nervous about it.I’m really scared when it come to African because i heard allot of fiend things about them due to my Christianity I pray to god for direction,I take the bold step and contact him on email then move to whatsapp he ask if I can come over for the treatment or want a delivery,I said i want to meet him I buy 2 ways ticket down to Africa to meet Dr. Bello,I went there and i was speechless Of people I saw there.Patent,Sick people Dr. Bello is a god sent to the world,I told my Pastor about what am into,Pastor Bill Scheer We have a wonderfully Real Battle With Spirit And Flesh.worship that same night,He pray for me and ask me to lead,I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa in Dr. Bello Herbal Home,After the treatment He ask me to meet his nurse for HIV test when i did it was negative,I quietly ask my friend to take me to other nearby hospital when i got there it’s was negative.I was overwhelm with the result,But happy inside me.We went to Dr. Bello,I thank him but I explain to him I don’t have enough to show my appreciation he understand my situation but promise him to testify the good work of his.I thank god for my dear friend,Emma I know she might be reading this right now,I want to say thank you.And a big thanks to Dr. Bello Herbal Center.He Gave me his calendar which I place on my wall in my house Dr. Bello Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Cancer,HIV,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetics,You can contact him on email adeyemibello1990@gmail. com ,phone number.. +2348107996445 ..He’s nice Doc,Talk to him nicely.I’m sure he will listen to you as well..

    ReplyDelete

  9. I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Kabaka. I email drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Kabaka for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too call or whatsapp him +2349015857861.

    ReplyDelete